This document describes how I (Michal Galusko) collect, store and use information when you use any of my applications, games, websites or other services (collectively referred to as the "Application"). By using the Application you consent to the practices described in this policy.
INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
I receive and store some information automatically when you interact with the Application, including:
- information about how you use the Application. This includes information on how you navigate through the Application, which content you access, and how you use various features. I use such information to improve the Application in order to maximize user satisfaction;
- information about the device you are using to access the Application. This includes information such as make and model, operating system version, time zone, language, carrier, applications installed and IP address. Such information can be helpful in a variety of situations. For example, it can help me to identify and solve device-specific problems with the Application;
- your general location (city or country). This allows me to tailor the Application and provide features that are applicable to your location;
- your advertising ID. This is a unique ID that is generated by our advertising partners to track activity in order to improve their services. This is also known as personalized advertising or interest-based advertising;
THIRD PARTY SERVICES
I use third party services to:
- collect, store and interpret information about how you use the Application (analytics services);
- display ads (advertising services);
- allow you to share Application data such as scores and achievements with other users (games services).
I use services provided by Unity for analytics and advertising: Unity Analytics and Unity Ads, respectively.
I also use services provided by Google for analytics, advertising and games services: Google Analytics for Firebase, Google AdMob and Google Play Games Services, respectively.
For more information on how Google uses your data, please refer to the following document:
How Google uses information from sites or apps that use our services
You can opt out of the games services by not signing into your Google Play Games account within the Application. By signing in, you allow me to share the necessary data with Google Play Games. Such data may or may not be shared with the public, depending on your current settings. You can easily modify your settings from the Play Games application (if available on your device). If you are already signed in, you have the option to sign out from the Settings menu in the Google Play Games views within the Application.
In order to opt out of seeing personalized ads provided by Google, please follow these instructions:
Turn off personalized ads
DISCLOSURE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
I may need to disclose collected information in the following situations:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or any kind of legal process;
- to advertisers and third party advertising networks and analytics companies as described above.
By continuing to use the Application, you are accepting all changes. If you disagree with this policy or any of the changes that have been made to it, do not use the Application or immediately cease your use of the Application by uninstalling it from your devices.
If you have any questions regarding privacy that are not answered in this document, please contact me.